dinsdag 4 december 2012

Top 5 best italian desserts | Charming Italy

See on Scoop.it - La Cucina Italiana - De Italiaanse Keuken - The Italian Kitchen



A tasty trip through Italian culinary traditions to discover 5 delicious desserts produced in the peninsula



As you maybe know (and as I recalled a few times in my previous articles) Italy has many differences from region to region. These differences deal with language (or dialects!), traditions, way of living and of thinking, and of course, food.



Let’s focus on the part of the meal which I personally prefer (ok, it depends on the meal: I would change with pleasure my dessert with a good risotto alla pescatora, I admit it!). Anyway, I love desserts! Every Italian region has its typical recipes, but there are many Italian desserts which are became national (and/or international) that you can find everywhere. Here’s my top five Italian desserts, which includes both of the mentioned kinds of desserts. Which one do you prefer?

See on charmingitaly.com




via Tumblr http://italianentertainment.tumblr.com/post/37173435701