dinsdag 17 december 2013

Cesare Paciotti: the opening in Manila, Philippines

See on Scoop.it - Good Things From Italy - Le Cose Buone d’Italia



Cesare Paciotti’s A/W 2013 with the label’s signature dagger and red lace soles.

I attended the opening of Cesare Paciotti’s first Philippine store at SM Aura wearing K&Company’s new lace tunic. At the shop, I got to try on the beautiful shoes.

I love how the dagger emblem is used in both a subtle and bold way.

With TV personalities CJ Jaravata, Phoemela Baranda and Ruffa Gutierrez. I’m wearing my new Cesare Paciotti ankle boots. They are so comfortable even with that thin high heel. Must be the buttery soft leather and that famous Italian craftsmanship.

Cesare Paciotti is at Level One of SM Aura Premier, Taguig.

For more information visit www.cesare-paciotti.com or follow on Instagram @PaciottiPH.




See on daphne.ph

via Tumblr http://italianentertainment.tumblr.com/post/70325010697