zondag 22 februari 2015

Italy's worst hooligans

See on Scoop.it - La Gazzetta Di Lella - News From Italy - Italiaans Nieuws



Last night I was one of the 5,500 Feyenoord supporters in Rome for the Europa League clash against Roma. This morning I woke up to see everyone from the Italian Prime Minister to the BBC calling for Feyenoord to be punished due to the events of the previous day. I’m here to tell you what really happened at the Spanish Steps, and the story of the worst hooligans ever seen in Italy.Please note, I arrived in Rome at 1pm on Thursday, so I cannot comment on anything before that.I arrived at the Spanish Steps in Rome immediately after arriving in the city, following a quick 30 second stop at my hotel to drop off my bag. I had arrived in the middle of a true European away day party, with thousands of people singing, chanting and drinking. Boy, were they drinking.

See on supportersnotcustomers.com




via Tumblr http://bit.ly/1FKgmmW